Located in the heart of the Baltic Triangle, Liverpool’s up-and-coming creative district, this new student development is set to take full advantage of a prime city centre location and a desire for a more culturally rich student experience.

Liverpool is one of the UK’s most popular student destinations. The city boasts three universities and several very popular colleges, including world renowned Liverpool Institute for the Performing Arts (LIPA). More than 50,000 students currently reside in Liverpool and account for 12% of the total population.

Traditionally students have had to occupy outdated residences due to a lack of University owned accommodation (three main universities account for only 25% of the total full time students, leaving 75% to seek independent accommodation).

The rise in rental prices for student accommodation has been driven by both a desire for better quality, and a growing number of overseas students. This has led to rental rises above the rate of inflation year on year for the past ten years. There is no cap on the number of overseas students that can study in the UK and it is estimated that the number of international students will increase by 15-20% over the next five years. 

This cutting edge student development features 311 units comprised of studio apartments, three bedroom clusters and three bedroom duplex clusters. 

Located in the heart of the Baltic Triangle, Liverpool’s up-and-coming creative district, this new student development is set to take full advantage of a prime city centre location and a desire for a more culturally rich student experience.

The location facilitates excellent net yields with future values set to rise as the area continues to undergo a substantial investment programme. In addition, the scheduled rental income is in line with the popularity of the area with students.

There are a range of investment units available from clusters of “student pods” to spacious duplex studio apartments. This provides a broad range of investment opportunities for investors with differing budgets.