170 apartments of the highest specification, located at the heart of one of London’s most prestigious “Cream of the crop” neighborhoods.
The area offers wonderful opportunities for fine dining; from the forthcoming highend eateries of the apartments’ own restaurant quarter to the area’s many Michelin-starred restaurants. Those who like to cook at home will find a wealth of farmers’ markets, delicatessens and specialist food shops.
The building is an easy walk from the area’s many cultural attractions, ideally placed for commuters travelling to the capital’s business and finance districts, or to Heathrow airport, and a stones throw from London’s treasured Royal Parks with wide green spaces where you can skate, swim, ride, run or just relax and take in the historic landscape.
- The building’s highly specified apartments use carefully chosen materials to create a truly unique living experience. A choice of three subtle, elegant colour palettes are available.
- The distinctive modernist lines of the building mark a major new landmark for the area.
- The highest quality materials have been used and carefully considered down to the last detail.
- Black Sand/Driftwood Flooring to be premium grade, lightly brushed engineered oak in random lengths and widths.
- Alternate monolithic poured cement based Concrete effect finish floors.
- The apartments have been carefully designed to create a distinctive living experience.
- Many of the apartments offer unrivalled views.
- Light and airy living spaces, ready for adding personal style.
- The luxurious bathrooms create a relaxing haven.
- Intelligent, flexible design enables personalised living spaces.
- Studio apartments feature all the essentials for modern living.
- Sophisticated lighting controls create a relaxing private retreat.
- Generous and neatly-designed storage solutions include bespoke fitted made-to-measure wardrobes - Lightly brushed oak timber veneer or satin lacquered finish with integrated lighting.
- Luxury bathrooms feature the finest-quality finishes and fittings.
- Kitchens designed by Flanagan Lawrence in collaboration with Molteni Dada in lightly brushed oak timber veneer or colour backed satin glass cupboard fronts
- Worktops to be honed with Pietra Cardosa limestone
- Miele Integrated Stainless steel appliances
Master and Guest Bathrooms
- Walls and floors to be large-format Grey or Sand toned, honed finish marble tiles
- Polished chrome by Hansgrohe Brassware fittings and accessories
- Vanity surround in Statuario Venato marble with undermount White enamelled steel basins
- Duravit WC to be wall hung
- Frameless, low iron, minimal designed Glazed shower enclosures
- Shower floors to be large-format Grey toned, sand blasted finish marble tiles
- Thermostatically controlled ceiling mounted Polished chrome shower heads and hand showers
- Wall mounted contemporary heated Polished chrome finish towel rails
- Bespoke mirrored vanity cabinets
- Under-mounted Kaldewei White enamelled steel bath tubs
- Full height, solid core entrance door
- Blackened steel and lacquer finish
- Polished chrome finish Ironmongery
- Wall panelling in lightly brushed oak timber veneer or satin lacquer
- Flush mounted jib doors, matching feature wall paneling in lightly brushed oak timber veneer or satin lacquer
- Thermostatically controlled under-floor heating throughout
- Comfort cooling provided to reception areas and bedrooms
- White painted switch plates
- Flush ceiling mounted recessed low voltage LED downlights
- Concealed linear LED lighting to ceiling recesses
- Scene setting lighting controls
- Wiring infrastructure to enable purchaser enhancement for integrated home AV and centralised sound
- Ceiling speakers centrally wired
- Multi-media plates to enable digital TV and satellite distribution
- 24-hour concierge presence, as well as benefitting from the Estate security.
- Secure underground parking is available with direct lift access.
- A beautiful roof garden on the 9th floor provides spectacular panoramic views across London’s eclectic cityscape.
- Seating areas on the landscaped terrace create a restful space for enjoying some time out.
- The relaxing lounge and dining areas of the residents’ pavilion look out over the terrace and the city beyond.
- A sumptuous and calm Residents’ private lounge, overlooking the roof garden is available to all residents and their guests.
- A fully fitted gym, with all the essential equipment for keeping fit, is provided for the exclusive benefit of residents.
- A screening room is available to residents for private film viewings.
- Meetings can be held within a spacious and fully-furnished Residents’ business centre.
- The vibrant new restaurant quarter brings fine dining to your doorstep.
- A tree-lined boulevard runs through the heart of the area.