This apartment block, with restored period features renovated for 21st-century living, is located near Buckingham Palace and St. James’s Park, London
The block contains 6 grand lateral apartments, plus 2 further pied-à-terres. The interiors were designed by acclaimed designers Rose Uniacke, Peter Leonard and David Collins Studio, and the interior architecture by Peter Leonard & Co.
2 One bedroom pied-à-terres 593 sq. ft. (55 sq. m.) and 669 sq. ft. (62 sq. m.)
2 Two bedroom apartments 1,718 sq. ft. (160 sq. m.) and 2,804 sq. ft. (261 sq. m.)
4 Three bedroom apartments :
• Apartment 1 - 2,765 sq. ft. (257 sq. m.)
• Apartment 2 - 3,250 sq. ft. (302 sq. m.)
• Apartment 3 - 4,663 sq. ft. (433 sq. m.)
• Apartment 4 - 5,189 sq. ft. (482 sq. m.)
- Apartment 2 has a dramatic, full-height, full-width entertaining space with three vast floor to ceiling windows. Occupying a substantial part of the rear, the fully fitted modern kitchen has abundant south-facing natural light and a large double-fronted terrace
- The drawing room in Apartment 3, with its impressive 12-foot (3.7-metre) ceiling height, has three large windows offering uninterrupted views. The kitchen comes with a triptych of huge windows.
- Apartment 4 on the open-plan 3rd floor encompasses both living and entertaining, with the apartment’s signature feature; a sweeping helical staircase, leading up to the 4th floor. The kitchen, complete with adjoining breakfast room, leads to a large south-facing terrace.
- All apartments and pied-à-terres come with Utility rooms
- Dedicated 24 hour concierge
- Private, secure car parking
- Share of Freehold