Situated near a medieval town about 50 minutes north of Lisbon, this development represents the most ambitious project ever planned for a luxury tourist resort.
Built over an area covering 1 576 210 sqm, the resort contains 601 houses – both villas and townhouses (many already built) – a hotel with a spa, an 18-hole championship golf course, an unparalleled range of facilities and a large ecological reserve.
It was developed as a model of excellence, with contemporary architecture as the cornerstone of its concept strategy. A group of 23 highly qualified architects, both Portuguese and foreign, developed an innovative concept; contemporary architecture blended into the landscape.
The architects adhered to a set of rules that provide the formal unity of the project, but which simultaneously enabled them to follow their own original and specific objectives. Most important among these rules and vital for the originality of the resort, was that all rooftops should be covered in greenery and any walls should either be covered in greenery or else simply not exist at all.
With the highest standards of quality of life in mind, nothing was left to chance. This is a project tailored for the demanding consumer who appreciates contemporary architectural style, highly rated in the real-estate market and located in a privileged country – the sunniest in Europe – with good weather practically all year round and a people famous for their exceptional hospitality.
- 1 – 3 Bedroom Townhouses with 3 & 4 Bedroom Villas
- Prices range from €250,000 - €750,000
- Present sale prices are 50% that of pre-2008 economic crash, which indicates the huge capital growth opportunity
- Qualifies investors and their families to apply for Portuguese residency leading to citizenship
- Guaranteed yields of 5% for first three years
- Many properties available for purchase have already been built