This is an excellent, great valued apartment located in a very prestigious building in a perfect part of Lisbon.
As Lisbon grew in the mid-20th century, it expanded north, away from the waterfront. Residential and business districts were born around long, broad avenues, today collectively known as Avenidas Novas ("New Avenues"). Many palatial mansions lined these avenues, most of which have been torn down leaving a few survivors. The area is home to one of the city's best museums, Gulbenkian, and a large number of the city's hotels are located there.
The apartment has been fully refurbished with high-quality materials, fantastic finishes including fitted wardrobes in all suites, and is fully equipped with all appliances.
- Size 216 m2, Gross area 261 m2
- 4 Bedrooms, Interior Bedroom, 5 En-suite Bathrooms, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage room and balcony
- Fitted Cupboards in all rooms, Neutral colouring, Wooden flooring
- Fully equipped kitchen with all appliances: Refrigerator freezer, Water Heater, Extractor Hood, Dish Washer, Washing Machine
- Elevator, Gas installation – Piped and natural