This RES development, located in the south-west of the island offers a safe, fiscally attractive destination, that will meet all your expectations, now and in the future.
Depending on your investment and life plans, you can imagine a holiday luxury villa, a main home where you’ll live for part of the year or a “home sweet home” in which to enjoy your retirement in the sun. The region is naturally privileged, with the finest beaches and a lush, green hinterland with its unspoiled nature park.
As the price of the villas is over US$ 500,000 owners automatically qualify for Permanent Resident status and are therefore given a Residence Permit (subject to acceptance by the BOI) that will end only if the property is sold.
You’ll really feel at home in this secure little resort which combines privacy with conviviality, offering a number of relaxation facilities (club house, lounge bar, piscine, well-being centre, fitness room) and individual services to your door through the concierge. There’s a wide range of leisure activities to entertain you and help you enjoy Mauritius’ gentle lifestyle from morning to night: watersports, forest hikes, golf and, of course, restaurants and clubs. Within walking distance of the Resort you’ll find a wide range of facilities: a jogging track, children’s play area and shopping arcades with shops, restaurants and cafés. As an owner on the estate, you’ll benefit from the existing amenities, including a boat garage and a boat ramp and mooring hire.
The spacious luxury villas are built in a refined style inspired by Mauritian culture, a hymn to the gentle way of life on Mauritius, to life under the sun, surrounded by nature and the open air. Each villa has its own tropical garden and private pool and can be delivered fully furnished and decorated. The exotic, refined architecture combines untreated and noble materials. The gardens are designed to be private, luxuriant and colourful. You’ll enjoy a high level of comfort, along with High Tech fixtures and fittings in the lounge, kitchen and bathrooms. Living here is a day-to-day pleasure.
- Total useable area 160 m², total built area 254 m²
- Land 330 m² to 349 m²
- Living room, Dining room, Kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, guest toilet, lock up, pool, pavilion, veranda and roof terrace
- Total useable area 180 m², total built area 235 m²
- Land 304 m² to 318 m²
- Living room, Dining room, Kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, guest toilets, lock up, pool, pavilion and terrace
- Total useable area 216 m² to 228 m², total built area 301 m² to 304 m²
- Land 597 m² to 664 m²
- Living room, Dining room, Kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, guest toilet, Lock up, porch, veranda and balcony, pool, pavilion and terrace
- Total useable area 248 m², total built area 333 m²
- Land 672 m² to 688 m²
- Living room, Dining room, Kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, guest toilet, lock up, porch, balcony, pool, pavilion and terrace
Prices From US$ 572,468