The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Programme was established in 2013 making it the most recently established Citizenship-by-Investment Programme we offer.
Grenada is located in the southern section of the Caribbean Sea approximately 200 miles from the coast of Venezuela. Known as the island of spice, Grenada is 344 square kilometres in size and is a Commonwealth country.
The newest Economic Citizenship Programme, Grenada’s pilot scheme will allow qualified investors and their family members to apply for citizenship and benefit from facilitation of visa free travel.
GRENADA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAMME BENEFITS
As the newest of its kind, the Grenadian Citizenship by Investment Programme provides the following prime benefits:
- Fast processing within 3 months with inclusion of dependent children below 30 years of age
- No physical residency requirements
- No requirement to travel to Grenada during the application process
- No interview, education or management experience required
- Obtain visa-free travel to 157 countries/territories including United Kingdom and Schengen countries of Europe
- No tax on worldwide income
- Lowest Investor Benefit to Investment ratio of all CBI Programmes
Furthermore Grenada recognises Dual Citizenship, therefore you can still benefit from your current Citizenship status.
Real Estate Investment of US$350,000
Real Estate Investment of US$350,000: a shareholding in the ownership and operation of the entire qualifying Hotel Development in Grenada. The Investment entitles the right to apply for one Citizenship (Main Applicant) and then Citizenship for the Main Applicant’s qualifying dependents. All application fees, government fees and due diligence fees are included in the investment price for the Main Applicant. Additional fees will apply for all supplementary Applicants applied for by the Main applicant, such as Spouse, Dependent Children under 30 years of age and Dependent Parents, however the fees are minimal.
Real Estate Investment of US$220,000
An amendment to Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP), which comes in force on April 1, 2019, will permit developers to sell approved units to two or more applicants, with each applicant paying a minimum purchase price of no less than US$220,000 plus the usual government contribution of at least US$50,000. A main applicant becomes a co-owner of a single unit with at least one additional main applicant.
Investors will be required to provide full and detailed documentation as follows:
- Complete an application form with full ‘KYC’ information for each investor
- Provide two references. One from their banker and one from their lawyer, accountant or financial advisor
- Provide a certified copy of their current passport
- Complete a sworn affidavit that they do not have a criminal record in any country
- Complete a Declaration of Health, confirming that they have no communicable diseases
- Provide a bona fide source of funds
- Sign the escrow agreement and deposit with the Escrow Agent the full value of the CBI contract.
We assist the investor in obtaining all required documentation, making required investment and of course represent and submit their application with the government authorities.
WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER YOU MOST OF THE PROPERTY FOR SALE IN GRENADA. TO VIEW A SAMPLE OF GRENADINE PROPERTY CLICK HERE