The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Programme was established in 2013 making it the most recently established Citizenship-by-Investment Programme we offer.
Grenada is located in the southern section of the Caribbean Sea approximately 200 miles from the coast of Venezuela. Known as the island of spice, Grenada is 344 square kilometres in size and is a Commonwealth country.
The newest Economic Citizenship Programme, Grenada’s pilot scheme will allow qualified investors and their family members to apply for citizenship and benefit from facilitation of visa free travel.
GRENADA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAMME BENEFITS
As the newest of its kind, the Grenadian Citizenship by Investment Programme provides the following prime benefits:
- Fast processing within 3 months with inclusion of dependent children below 30 years of age as well as unmarried siblings over the age of 18 years of age without children
- No physical residency requirements
- No requirement to travel to Grenada during the application process
- No interview, education or management experience required
- Obtain visa-free travel to 157 countries/territories including United Kingdom and Schengen countries of Europe
- No tax on worldwide income
- Lowest Investor Benefit to Investment ratio of all CBI Programmes
Furthermore Grenada recognises Dual Citizenship, therefore you can still benefit from your current Citizenship status.
Real Estate Investment of US$350,000
Real Estate Investment of US$350,000: a full title whole ownership purchase of a unit in our qualifying Hotel Development in Grenada. Once the applicant obtains Citizenship by Real Estate, he/she is eligible to sell their Real Estate to another Applicant or Investor under the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Programme after 5 years.The Investment entitles the right to apply for one Citizenship (Main Applicant) and then Citizenship for the Main Applicant’s qualifying dependents. All application fees, government fees and due diligence fees etc are extra. Please enquire for a detailed personalised cost analysis for your family application.
Real Estate Investment of US$220,000
An amendment to Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP), which comes in force on April 1, 2019, will permit developers to sell approved units to two or more applicants, with each applicant paying a minimum purchase price of no less than US$220,000 plus the usual government contribution of at least US$50,000. A main applicant becomes a full title, split owner of a single unit with at least one additional main applicant.
Investors will be required to provide full and detailed documentation as follows:
- Complete an application form with full ‘KYC’ information for each investor
- Provide two references. One from their banker and one from their lawyer, accountant or financial advisor
- Provide a certified copy of their current passport
- Complete a sworn affidavit that they do not have a criminal record in any country
- Complete a Declaration of Health, confirming that they have no communicable diseases
- Provide a bona fide source of funds
- Sign the escrow agreement and deposit with the Escrow Agent the full value of the CBI contract.
We assist the investor in obtaining all required documentation, making required investment and of course represent and submit their application with the government authorities.
WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER YOU MOST OF THE PROPERTY FOR SALE IN GRENADA. TO VIEW OUR CAREFULLY SELECTED QUALIFYING PROPERTY CLICK HERE