Anavyssos is located 40kms south-west of Athens towards the Saronic Gulf. The town is located 2kms inland from the beach, but is popular for tourists seeking some escape from the city.
The famous Anavyssos Kouros was discovered in a cemetery in this area and can be seen in the National Archaeological Museum in Athens.
- Type: Villa Size: 750 m2 property built on a 5500m2 plot
- Ground Floor: Guestroom and bathroom, laundry room, kitchen, living room, fireplace, dining room for 14 people
- 1st Floor: 3 apartment suites of 30m2 each (including private bathrooms), guest bathroom, TV room, living room with open kitchen, cornered fireplace, dining rooms for 6 – 12 people
- 2nd Floor: Master bedroom, fireplace, 3 wardrobe rooms, jacuzzi
- Outside: Outdoor swimming pool, BBQ area with kitchen, indoor heated swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court, glass dog house, 2 independent guest houses, 2 bedrooms for staff
- Parking: Garage
- PRICE: €2,500,000