Applications for citizenship cannot be submitted directly to Dominica's Citizenship by Investment Unit and can only be handled by an Authorised Agent such as Monarch&Co (M&C).
M&C will provide you with assistance in preparing your documentation for submission to the CBIU.
You will need to :
- complete the official forms,
- attend a medical examination and
- obtain certain supporting documents, which must be submitted in English and with the appropriate legalisation.
- If you are purchasing property, this will need to be reserved through a sales and purchase agreement.
- M&C will submit the application to the CBIU of Dominica and will liaise with the Unit relating to all correspondence, queries or questions on your file that may arise in due course.
- There is currently no mandatory interview requirement for the Dominican Citizenship by Investment Program, however an interview may be required at the discretion of the government.
- Your application will be vetted through a thorough due diligence background check which will verify the information that you have provided.
- The CBIU will consider the file in the light of the due diligence report, and will take a decision about your application.
- You will receive a letter via M&C informing you whether your application has been successful, has been delayed for further processing or has been rejected.
- If your application is successful, the CBIU will issue a letter instructing you to make the investment payment (for the Government Fund option) or to complete the payment of the real estate property.
- Upon receiving proof of the payment, the CBIU will issue the certificate of registration which will be used by M&C to apply for a Dominican passport.