Antigua & Barbuda are among the most beautiful and exclusive of the Caribbean islands. It’s no wonder celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, Giorgio Armani, Eric Clapton and Richard Branson already own property here.
Located in the north-western part of the Antigua & Barbuda Special Economic Zone, lies a development that not only offers investors a unique combination of oceanfront land and villa ownership but affords them and their families citizenship of the twin island nation.
This makes Development 1, currently in its first phase of development, one of the most financially attractive investments in the Caribbean.
Set to be a world-class gated community and beach club, the development will include a welcome center, meeting facility, business center, pool club and bar, two signature restaurants, main pool with cabanas, children’s pool and playground, fitness center, wedding pavilion and other amenities.
Homeowners will enjoy the breath-taking sea views and enthralling leisure that comes with being located on this end of the island.
Residents can opt to enroll in the resort's Rental Pool Program (RPP), with access to a dedicated reservations and concierge team to manage, maintain and lease to visitors, guaranteeing an attractive return on investment annually.
Under the Citizenship by Investment Programme (CIP), potential homeowners and their families can apply to own no less than 600 sqm of freehold oceanfront land, in addition to a 150 sqm villa comprising of 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, living room, dining room and kitchen.
RENTAL POOL PROGRAMME & RETURNS
Rental Pool Program membership shall include minimum guaranteed investment returns on the Purchase Price as follows, to be centrally operated by the Royal Bank of Canada, Antigua.
Annual rental income consists of two parts - guaranteed returns and variable returns. Development 1 is the only CIP project in Antigua which offers guaranteed returns.
Guaranteed returns start at 1.5% in Year 1 and reach 5.5% in Year 5 and onwards. Variable returns are based on actual performance. On average, total expected variable returns are between 10.0-12.0% per year, with no ceiling.
US$ 400,000 land +
US$200,000 built and fully furnished villa +
US$100,000 government processing fees
= US$700,000 for a family of four (main applicant + spouse + two dependents)
Two Families each invest US$400,000 and share single stand and villa +
US$100,000 government processing fees (per family)
= US$500,000 per family of four (main applicant + spouse + two dependents)
**Investments need to be held for a minimum period of 5 years, after which investors are permitted to sell but retain citizenship
- No capital gains tax and inheritance tax on all assets held under the Antiguan nationality and no restriction on repatriation of capital
- No residency requirement - only a short five-day visit over your lifetime to Antigua is required
- Access to full benefits of the Antigua and Barbuda Special Economic Zone, the most sizeable CIP project in the world. These benefits include 0% corporate income tax, personal income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax etc. Establishing a global holding company within the ABSEZ also allows for access to certain tax concessions for investments in Antigua and other countries
- The world’s only Citizenship by Investment Program anchored by a Special Economic Zone (Antigua and Barbuda Special Economic Zone), offering the highest amount of security and confidentiality
- 10 days free stay in the resort for investors per annum
- Antigua and Barbuda citizens enjoy visa-free or on-arrival travel to 159 countries / territories around the world including the UK, Canada and Schengen Member countries